PEanut Butter Shakeology Cups
One of us has a sweet tooth. The other a medical condition that needs to avoid sugar.
Thus - why we both fight over these every time I make them....and they are so simple to make.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
1 Heaping Tbsp Unrefined Coconut Oil
1 Tbsp Natural Peanut Butter
1 Scoop Chocolate Shakeology
Seriously.....that's it!! Makes 4 cups.
1 Melt the coconut oil
2. Combine coconut oil with Shakeology
3. Line a muffin tin with paper linings
4. Place enough of the oil/Shakeology mixture to cover the bottom of the muffins linings (should be just under 1/2 the total mixture).
5. Place pan in the freezer for 5 minutes.
6. Remove pan from freezer and cover solid chocolate bottoms with thin layer of peanut butter.
7. Add remaining oil/Shakeology mixture on top of the peanut butter.
8. Return pan to freezer for 30 minutes.
9. Eat immediately or store in a ziplock bag in the freezer.